NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Contest starts the first of each month until the end of each month (“Contest Period”). The sponsor of this Contest is South Shore Line (“Sponsor”). The Contest shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all contestants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsor. Certain restrictions may apply.
- How to enter: During the Contest Period, go to www.MySouthShoreLine.com to sign up to receive the free newsletter. All newsletter subscriptions must include a valid email address and all other data requested. Once you have signed up with your user name and password, you must log in every month to “Enter to Win” the Chicago or Indiana Fun Package offered for that month. Entry period for each monthly Chicago or Indiana Fun Package begins on the First of the Month and Ends on the Last Day of the Month. Limit one entry per person per month; duplicate entries during the same month from the same person will be disqualified. You must provide all information requested on the entry form, your contact information must be accurate, and you must have a valid email account in order for your entry to be eligible. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the email account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Sponsor is not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, mis-delivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties. All received entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal United States residents who are eighteen (18) years and older as of the first day of the Contest Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of the Sponsor and its respective advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, and any other entity that participated in the creation, operation or fulfillment of this Contest, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited.
- Selection of Winners/Odds/Notification: One winner will be selected each month from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Representatives from Sponsor will conduct the drawing; the contest judges will make all final decisions in any and all issues related with this contest. The potential winners will be notified using the information provided in the entry form. A winner will be disqualified if a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or if the prize notification is declined or returned as undeliverable or refused.
Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. Sponsor is not responsible if the events or attractions are canceled, postponed, or delayed.
Winners will be responsible for any and all additional travel-related expenses, including additional costs resulting from changes in designated departure or arrival schedules, any transfer or other ground transportation charges and any additional hotel or meal expenses not specifically included in the Prize package. All expenses not specifically mentioned are the responsibility of the winners.
- The Prize: The Prize will vary from month-to-month, but generally consists of paid transportation to Chicago or Indiana for a day-long getaway that includes entertainment and/or meals and/or admission tickets to a Chicago or Indiana attraction. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize varies, depending on the prize offered. The Prize is subject to various schedules, availability and restrictions, and/or blackout dates. All portions of Prize package must be used on the same trip.
- Other Conditions: By entering, contestants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the contestants’ participation in this contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials.
By entering this contest, contestants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and their respective affiliates or licensees, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the Prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the Prize items.